Is QuickBooks Self-Employed the right tool for you to track your income and tax deductions?
Who are the self-employed?
• Typically do not have a “brick and mortar” establishment
• Work for other individuals or businesses but are not employees
• Work as freelancers or independent contractors
• Complete a form Schedule C with their tax return
Do any of these statements fit your business?
“My situation is fluid. I don’t know how much money I will make from month to month”
“Essentially, what I’m selling is me – my time and expertise”
“I cobble jobs together to make a living. I have a part-time job and then I pick up extra gigs from Craigslist”
“When I go on vacation, the work comes with me so I don’t lose money or clients”
If they do, then QuickBooks Self-Employed may be right for you.
QuickBooks Self-Employed is a VERY simple software to help you keep track of your income and business expenses, to maximize your deductions.
- Easily enter transactions by connecting to your bank/credit card accounts
- Automatically track mileage with the APP
- Get quarterly tax estimates of what you may owe
- Easily attach receipt copies to transactions and get rid of the paper copies
This is NOT QuickBooks Online - it is much simpler AND less expensive.
Click HERE to compare features of all QuickBooks Online versions
Want to learn more?
Drop me a call today for a free quote!